Friday, June 28, 2019
How to pick the perfect domain name
As of 2017, there were close too 2 billion registered domains all attempting to get your attention.
Your domain is your company name, it is how people see you on the internet, it is your banner, it is the first thing people will see when searching for a product or service, if you choose wrong, then you will fail, no matter how you attempt to promote it.
With this in mind, it is essential when picking a name for your website's domain that you first keep it easy and short so that it is easy for your potential customers to find and understand just what you are all about.
Critical do’s and dont's
· Never abbreviate your name
· Where ever possible keep it short
· Make sure your domain name reflects your keywords.
· Check for trademark or copyright infringement get this one wrong then it could cost you millions
· Use the correct domain extension, although.Com is perceived to be the golden egg; others will suit your business better.
· Check out generic top-level domains it may surprise you.
If you cannot think of a worthy domain name, then hop over to sites like Google Domains, GoDaddy, or Domain.com
Authors note: Domain names go fast so if you think of the right domain name register it quickly before someone else thinks of it. You do not have to build a website, but it is safe when you want it.
Make Money Online.